Caballero Dorado - Leo de Aioria







Comentarios

  1. Thanks for your design!

    I shared this paper craft at my collection blog: Saint Seiya - Leo Aiolia with Leo Cloth Free Papercraft

    http://www.papercraftsquare.com/saint-seiya-leo-aiolia-with-leo-cloth-free-papercraft-download.html

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Respuestas
    1. saludos, podrias hacer un Hanamichi Sakuragi

      Eliminar
  3. I would like to open the file in the Pepakura Designer, but I can't. I need to open to resize...I want to make a cosplay using this papercraft, so I need to resize to fit my height...1,70cm Could you resize for me or send me the designer files? my email: felipe.ferfre@gmail.com

    Thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I try to open the file with the designer and it enters in an eternal loop of opening and closing =/. It only works when I open using the viewer

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares